Golden State Overnight (GSO) was founded in 1995 with a simple notion: that California companies should not be required to pay high national delivery rates for in-state shipments.
Today, GSO offers guaranteed ground and priority overnight delivery to every address in California, and select metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona. GSO customers enjoy a premium level standard of service, including later pickups, earlier deliveries and proactive package tracking, as well as unsurpassed customer service and a substantial continued cost savings over the national carriers.
GSO service benefits include:
- Guaranteed overnight delivery to every address in California and the metropolitan areas of Arizona and Nevada
- Later pickup times – as late a 8:00 p.m. in certain areas
- Delivery by 8:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. to most areas
- Highest on-time delivery percentages - consistently exceeding 97%
- Cost savings often exceeding 40% for priority overnight services as compared to national carriers such as UPS and FedEx
- Easy-to-use online shipping for label production, advanced tracking, ordering supplies and pickup scheduling
- A 100% employee-based delivery model (no independent contractors)