Invoicing & Billing
Golden State Overnight (GSO) will send you a billing invoice twice each month on the 15th and the last day of the month. The invoice dated the 15th includes shipments picked up between the first day of the month and the 15th. The second invoice covers shipments picked up between the 16th and the last day of the month.
Note: Billing address change requests are to be faxed to the billing department:
Your invoice itemizes each of your shipments. Itemized details include:
- Pickup Date
- Tracking Number
- Delivery Address
- Proof of Delivery
- Reference Field (if provided)
- Additional charges
- GSO service type
- Fuel Surcharge
- Total charges (including fuel surcharge)
GSO's terms are net 15 from the date of invoice. Any invoices outstanding more than 30 days may cause a disruption of service. GSO is not obligated to refund any invoice adjustment or pay any other obligation owed when your GSO account has an outstanding balance. GSO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to apply any overcharge amounts or other overpayments it agrees are owed to you against the oldest invoices.
GSO offers Web Invoicing, E-billing, Consolidated E-billing, and Paper invoice options. Paper invoices can be sorted by reference code and other options. Please contact your sales representative for specialized billing requests. GSO can also send invoices through email or other electronic formats. These can be used in any combination (example: paper + e-bill, or PDF + consolidated, etc).
- Web invoicing — Email notification sent to user to access PDF invoice
- E-billing — Spreadsheet sent via email to the user
- Consolidated E-billing — Spreadsheet with a summary of all requested accounts sent via email to the user
- Paper — Original paper invoice mailed to user
GSO offers the following convenient payment options:
- One-Time Credit Card Payment — All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card). Please call the billing department at 800-322-5555 to make a one-time payment over the phone.
- Automatic Credit Card Payment — Call billing at 800-322-5555 to request an authorization form
- Payment By Check — Payments by check* should be mailed to:
Golden State Overnight
P.O Box 10877
Pleasanton, CA 94588
*GSO does not accept check payments over the phone. All payments made by check must be mailed.