- Certain areas of GSO.com, including but not limited to GSO WebShip, GSO QuickShip require registration or a password for access. We require customers who register to use the services offered on our web site to give us contact information, such as their name, company name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. In addition, for Online New Account Requests and GSO QuickShip, billing and credit card information of the individual or organization that will be using the Service is requested. Customers can review and update personal information at any time by logging into the website.
- GSO uses the information that we collect to set up, support, and where applicable bill you for the services that you elect to use.
- Customer email addresses and any personal customer information will not be distributed or shared with third parties. We may use your email address to notify you about special services or programs or contact you if we have questions about your order. Individual records may at times be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issue, or as may be required by law.
- GSO uses a third-party intermediary to manage the credit card processing. This intermediary is permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided, for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
- Your personal information is secure when you use our service at GSO QuickShip site. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card number and other personal billing information when you place an order. We host our Site in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We provide unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards and helps prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of Data. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user registration and password.
- Certain areas of GSO.com use session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. This information allows us to process your online transactions and requests, do not identify you personally and exist only during an active online session.
- We may use non-personally identifiable aggregated data in order to understand how our site is being used and to improve, develop, promote, and expand our business.
- Our site is intended for use by general audiences that are 18 of age and older.
Please also refer to GSO Website for limitations of liability, disclaimers of warranty and general terms applicable to the service.